Friday, April 1, 2011

Deuteronomy 20:4

 
For the Lord your God is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.
sky-with-rainbow_w128[1]
Luke 9:43,44
And they were all amazed at the mighty power of God. But while they wondered every one at all the things which Jesus did, he said unto his disciples, Let these things sink down into your ears: for the Son of man shall be delivered into the hands of men. But they understood not this saying, and it was hid from them, that they perceived it not: and they feared to ask him of that saying.
Did it ever strike you as odd how ignorant the disciples seemed? I used to think that they must not have been too bright… BUT now I realize that the Lord is the one that “hid” the saying from them. He could just as, or more easily,  hide the truth from us! LORD have mercy please! Hide not thou thy truth from us. Never let us take the knowledge of truth for granted!
flower-11-BeautifulFreePictures.com
Psalm 73:28
But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the LORD God, that I may declare all thy works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for the time you take to read!