Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Sweetest Spot on Earth to Me!

 

Where do you like to be? Where do you LOVE to be? Some say “Home sweet home!” But my home is not on this earth! So where can I find peace and rest and comfort? In the HOUSE OF THE LORD! Sunday is my favourite day of the week! I love to sing praises to God and His almighty Son; I love to pray to our sympathetic, all wise Lord; and hear the precious truth preached! I also love to be with His children! Let us be like David! One thing he desired, one place he wanted to be (apart from heaven) and that should be our desire too!

 

“I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD. Because of the house of the LORD our God I will seek thy good.” Psalm 122:1,9

“LORD, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth.” Psalm 26:8

“One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.” Psalm 27:4

“Blessed are they that dwell in thy house: they will be still praising thee. Selah.” Psalm 84:4

“Those that be planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our God.” Psalm 92:13

“I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother’s children. For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me.” Psalm 69:8-9

 

Come with zeal to his house!

flower-117-BeautifulFreePictures.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for the time you take to read!