Friday, June 3, 2011

When We All Get To Heaven…

                                             We won’t get poison ivy any more!

This day has been an itchy one! HA HA!! I weeded our front flower bed, and guess what?! I have an itchy rash on quite a bit of my skin.

The Lord reminded me to look not on this earth as my home, but to an heavenly! The absence of poison ivy WILL be a blessing, BUT one even greater will be to unite with our Savior to sing His praise evermore!

Thank you Lord for this small trial that helps build endurance, and helps sever my heart from this earth, and look toward Home!

 

But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city. -Hebrews 11:16

 

poison ivy

1 comment:

  1. awww!! I'm so sorry about your poison ivy! One day we will be free from all disease, tears, pain, and sorrow. Come Quickly, Lord Jesus!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for the time you take to read!