Saturday, October 15, 2011

Apples of Gold!

 

My mom fulfilled the words of this verse today toward me!:

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.

~Proverbs 25:11

She sent me an email with these words:


Girls are like 

What a sweet thing for my mom to encourage me with! I hope that those of you who read this that are discouraged right now, are as equally encouraged as I was. Truly I have a wonderful, understanding, darling, dear mother! I love her, and will pray God’s blessing be showered upon her!

Love You Mom!

“Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her. Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.”

Proverbs 31:28,29

3 comments:

  1. Ah so sweet! And very true. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting! It's so nice to know what people think! Love ya dear! See ya Wednesday, Lord willing! <3

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for the time you take to read!