Monday, November 28, 2011

“Hate the Sin Love the Sinner” Is a Farce!

 

“The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.”

Psalm 5:5

~

God hates sin and the sinner. The only reason He loves some is because of His mercy in electing and covering them in His Son’s righteousness! Thank you Lord for Thy free grace! Without it, I know I'm lost! I would never have chosen Thee if Thou had not chosen me! Thou hast taken the sin that stained and marred me and cleansed me in Thy Son’s blood, making me new! Of old Thou hast ordained me to live in Thee!

Thank you Lord!!

~

“Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth. Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will? Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour? What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?”

Romans 9:18

 

Pink on black

2 comments:

  1. very good!! thank you for re-capping a sermon we heard not that long ago. :) The Lord's free grace is so overwhelming!! Thank you, Lord for saving me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sweet Sister, for your comment! That sermon is what inspired this post! Love you! O that men would praise the LORD for His wonderful works to the children of men!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for the time you take to read!