Monday, November 7, 2011

I Breath These Prayers with David!

 

decoration

Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.”

Psalm 51:10

pink dewy rose

Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.”

Palm 51:2

pink dewy rose

“Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer. “

Psalm 4:1

pink dewy rose

“Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul. “

Psalm 25:1

pink dewy rose

“Lead me, O LORD, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face. “

Psalm 5:8

pink dewy rose

“Remember, O LORD, thy tender mercies and thy lovingkindnesses; for they have been ever of old. “

Psalm 25:6

pink dewy rose

“Have mercy upon me, O LORD; for I am weak: O LORD, heal me; for my bones are vexed. “

Psalm 6:2

pink dewy rose

“But be not thou far from me, O LORD: O my strength, haste thee to help me. “

Psalm 22:19

pink dewy rose

“I have called upon thee, for thou wilt hear me, O God: incline thine ear unto me, and hear my speech.”

Psalm 17:6

pink dewy rose

And MANY more…

Lovely girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for the time you take to read!