Thursday, November 24, 2011

In Everything Give Thanks!

 

happy thanksgiving

I have so many things to be thankful for! May I ever have His praise on my tongue, Who daily loadeth me with benefits and renews His mercy to me each morning!! Not just on this day, but each and every day!

 

“Enter His gates with thanksgiving; and into His courts with praise. Be thankful unto Him and bless His name!”

~

“In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.”

~

“O give thanks unto the LORD, for He is good: for His mercy endureth forever!”

~

I hope you have a blessing filled thanksgiving, and many opportunities to bless His name Who gives to us abundantly above what we could ask or think!!

 

autumn creek

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for the time you take to read!