Monday, November 21, 2011

Therefore Have I Hope!

 

“This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the LORD’S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.”

Lamentations 3:21-26

 

reading

2 comments:

  1. These are some of my very favorite verses! "Therefore have I hope..." No matter what happens in life, we ought to have hope! His mercy never fails! Thank you so much for posting the verses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome dear! Love you very much! These are some of my very favourites too! The Lord has done so much for me! He renews His mercies and my hope every single day! He blesses us abundantly above anything we could imagine! Thank you Lord! Love you Sister! Thanks for the comment! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for the time you take to read!