Friday, December 16, 2011

Don’t Add or Subtract!

 

I’m glad the Lord says I don’t have to do any math when it comes to His Word… Oh wait, Never mind, it says to rightly divide the Word of truth :) Well, as long as I have His help and mercy I think I can do it :)

Here are the verses I was considering today:

“Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.”

Proverbs 30:5,6

For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

Revelation 22:18-21

bridge TK

3 comments:

  1. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living LORD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even so, come quickly, Lord Jesus! Can't wait to go to my real home in heaven. What a day that will be.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for the time you take to read!