Thursday, December 8, 2011

Fight the Good Fight!

 

“And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.”

Galatians 6:9

~

“Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.”

1Corinthians 9:24

~

“Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.”

Hebrews 12:1,2

~

PRESS ON BROTHERS!

PRESS ON SISTERS!

The Lord is all sufficient for your every need! He will give you the strength required!

Knight and Maiden

3 comments:

  1. Amen sister! Thank you for posting such encouragements! You are a blessing to my soul. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you darling! I thank my God upon every remembrance of you! I am so grateful to have you in the same church!He is so good to give you to me as a sister! I love you more! See you Sunday, Lord willing, to sing His praise and learn from His Word together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy, I found you because you found me (I don't know how you did it, and I would love to find out.)
    Anyway, I found that fancy playlist at the bottom of your blog, and I have wanted one forever, so I went to the playlist site, signed up, but now am having problems getting it on my blog. Help? Please? To let me know, just shoot me a comment on my blog godscountryboy.blogspot.com. I'll be mighty appreciative.
    Duty is Ours; Consequences are Gods.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for the time you take to read!