Monday, December 26, 2011

I Will Praise Thee, O LORD!

 

“Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling!”

Psalm 2:11

The Lord is my strength and song! He is my God, and I will exalt Him! The right hand of the Lord is glorious in power! The Lord hath dashed in pieces His enemies! Who is like unto the Lord?! He is glorious in holiness and fearful in praises, doing wonders! The Lord shall reign forever and ever!

“O Come, let us sing unto the Lord: let us make a joyful noise unto the Rock of our Salvation!”

Psalm 95:1

“The glory of the Lord shall endure forever: the Lord shall rejoice in His works!”

Psalm 104:31

“…Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.”

Revelation 7:12

daisies

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the verses you have here. The last verse you have, from Revelation, is really great! As I sometimes say in my posts...I am often out of words for how to describe how great our God is. Thankfully, we can copy from the great psalmist. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for the time you take to read!