Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Let It Snow!

 

Windy_Snowflake_Flourish_6

“Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom. Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice. Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.”

Psalm 51:6-9

Snowflake_2 

The Lord reminded me, this morning, that He washes our sins away to make us white as snow! The big beautiful flakes are coming down! I love snow! The Lord is so good to give us diverse seasons to take pleasure in, and then use His creation as lessons for us! Thank you Lord for your wonderful gift!

Snowflake_26

“Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.”

Isaiah 1:18

snowy flowers

Picture taken with my phone this morning!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! We love snow, but don't get too much here in Miss. Instead today, we are getting puppies as our dog Hershey, is in labor. Its going to be an interesting day ~ science in action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Neat! Hope all goes well with that! I bet Amy is excited :) You all have a "fun-tacular" day! The Lord's blessings are so abundant! And come in many shapes and sizes ;) Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brytni!

    I love snow! I was so excited to see some on the ground yesterday morning and this morning. I heard that we could get more on Thursday!

    Trusting His Grace,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comment Allison! I do hope we get more snow! I love the beauty of the Lord's creation! Beauty, not only as a whole, but also the tiny individual flakes that make up the drifts! They are all so intricately lovely!I'm so glad you found my blog, because I finally got to see yours! Very cute snow falling you have on there ;)

    All Glory to God,
    Brytni

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for the time you take to read!