Sunday, January 8, 2012

Praising the Lord for His Goodness!

 

“I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD. Our feet shall stand within thy gates, O Jerusalem. Jerusalem is builded as a city that is compact together: Whither the tribes go up, the tribes of the LORD, unto the testimony of Israel, to give thanks unto the name of the LORD. For there are set thrones of judgment, the thrones of the house of David. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces. For my brethren and companions’ sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee. Because of the house of the LORD our God I will seek thy good.”

Psalm 122

Sunday is my favourite day of the week! I am so very thankful for my church this morning! As I get ready to meet with the Lord’s saints to worship Him in spirit and in truth, I lift up His name and magnify Him that I am not alone! I know many who are alone. They have none to meet with to glorify God and edify one another together! May each of His dear children who are alone today be comforted by the Lord, and rejoice that they are not completely alone here on earth, but there are others who are seeking Him and His truth! If we do not meet on this earth, then we shall in that heavenly country which we seek! Then shall we ever praise the Lord together! AND, those of us who have a church body, rejoice! Don’t take it for granted! Do your duties to  each other as unto the Lord! In everything give thanks!

“For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me.”

Psalm 69:9

My church!

http://beyeholy.org/

2 comments:

  1. I am very thankful for my church "family". We are in a fantastic place for our family ~ with a Pastor that preaches the Word, different ministry opportunities, and people who truly Love the Lord and each other. We are blessed in this country to be able to attend the church of our choice without fear of persecution or harassment. His mercies are true every morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, we ARE blessed! The Lord is very good to allow us to be born here, in this privileged time and nation! Thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for the time you take to read!