Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Does Jesus Care?

 

“Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.”
I Peter 5:7

Yes He cares! Jesus Himself said that He sees every sparrow fall and knows the number of hairs on our heads! How much more would He care for His Blood bought children? Thank you Lord for your loving care and tender mercy! He is our High Priest, touched with all of our infirmities and feelings.

“Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.” Hebrews 4:14-15

I thank my dear High Priest for His care! May we live in light of that, and trust Him faithfully, holding fast to our professions. We need not worry, indeed should not! Next time you feel discouraged or down cast or anxious, remember that JESUS CARES!

 

Does Jesus care when my heart is pained
Too deeply for mirth or song,
As the burdens press, and the cares distress,
And the way grows weary and long?

Refrain:
Oh, yes, He cares, I know He cares,
His heart is touched with my grief;
When the days are weary, the long nights dreary,
I know my Savior cares.

Does Jesus care when my way is dark
With a nameless dread and fear?
As the daylight fades into deep night shades,
Does He care enough to be near?

Does Jesus care when I’ve tried and failed
To resist some temptation strong;
When for my deep grief there is no relief,
Though my tears flow all the night long?

Does Jesus care when I’ve said “goodbye”
To the dearest on earth to me,
And my sad heart aches till it nearly breaks—
Is it aught to Him? Does He see?

Frank E. Graeff

monet6

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful! He does care, so much! The Man of Sorrows, acquainted with grief, was forsaken by God so that we will never be forsaken. What a reason to be contented and at peace- "Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." Hebrews 13:4-6 :) ~Christina Carnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God. 2 Cor 7:1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for sharing those verses and for your comments, Mrs. Carnell and Mom! Wonderful! I am so thankful for sisters in Christ that can build up and encourage one another! Thank you for your encouragement of me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing that hymn, Brytni, it was beautiful.

    The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry. Psalm 34:15
    Psalm 34 is full wonderful verses on your subject.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are welcome! I love the hymns that God has allowed men to write! Thank you for sharing that verse. I do love Psalm 34 :) Thank you for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please call me Christina. Mrs. Carnell is my mother-in-law. ;) lol

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for the time you take to read!