Monday, February 13, 2012

Let Brotherly Love Continue!

 

"Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful
works to the children of men!" Psalm 107:8,15,21,31


"I will praise thee for ever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on
thy name; for it is good before thy saints." Psalm 52:9

I am so very thankful to the Lord for His great kindness and love shown to me through each of the brothers and sisters that took time out of their day to send me encouraging emails and post encouraging comments on my blog this past week! Your love astounded me! You showed the brotherly love to me that our brother Paul talks about so often in His epistles! May each and every one of you, dear brothers and sisters from South Carolina, Singapore, Malaysia, and my parents and dear sister Sarah, be blessed mightily by the Lord! May He repay you for your kindness in ways that I cannot! I do not even know how to thank you all, for my mind is too feeble! All I can do is say thank you, and pray for the Lord’s benefits to be poured out upon each of you! You have renewed my zeal and desire to press on in the Lord and in His truth! You have reminded me to not grow weary in well doing! You have caused me to reflect on the hope that I do have! You have reminded me that we do not run this race in vain! I pray fervently that the Lord will lift each of your spirits and pour out His mercy and grace on each of you as it was poured out on me this weekend! I publicly would like to THANK THE LORD and THANK YOU for all the kindness shown!

Thank you Lord for your dear saints and children that you have put on this earth who desire to do your will and follow your word and walk in your way! Lord be with them all! Bless them beyond what they can ask or think! Make us to go in your way, praise your name, love you more, and love each other as these brothers and sisters have shown their love to me! I am overwhelmed by the love of Christ and the love of Christ reflected through each of you, His dear children!

“And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.” Galatians 6:9


“But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing.” 2 Thesalonians 3:13

I “give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you, Since” I “heard of your faith in Christ Jesus, and of the love which ye have to all the saints,For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel;Which is come unto you, as it is in all the world; and bringeth forth fruit, as it doth also in you, since the day ye heard of it, and knew the grace of God in truth:” Colossians 1:3-6

“Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints, Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;” Ephesians 1:15-16

“My love be with you all in Christ Jesus. Amen.” 1 Corinthians 16:24

Thank you all!!

Love,

A grateful and encouraged sister in the Lord!

4 comments:

  1. My dearest sister your thanks to our Lord and to His saints is so very encouraging. I am so thankful the Lord has helped to use other brothers and sisters to renew your zeal and lift up your spirit I love you dear more then words can say!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment sweet sister! You are such a blessing to me! I praise the Lord for the way in which He worked out circumstances in this life to put you in my church! I thank Him upon every remembrance of you! I love you too, very much! May the Lord bless you abundantly for all of your encouraging and kind texts, emails and comments to me!
    Love,
    Brytni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank YOU so much for posting and exhorting others in Christ. I pray you will continue to let your light shine and that you will never grow weary in well doing! Keep fighting the good fight and stay strong in the Lord!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sweet Sister Sarah Rose! I love you so much! May the Lord continue to bless what you write too! May you be encouraged in the Lord to press on in faith! Let us never waver! But look to and trust in our heavenly Father!I am so thankful to have sisters like you 2 Sarah's to fight the fight with! "I've got your back!" Love you both!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for the time you take to read!