Friday, March 9, 2012

Come Quickly Lord Jesus!

 

Today I am thankful for the hope of the coming day of our Lord Jesus Christ! This is short, but it is what I am rejoicing in today! We will be caught up to meet the Lord in the air, after those who are dead arise first, then we shall be changed! We shall be given incorruptible bodies, that don’t get sick, don’t have defects, don’t deteriorate and DON’T SIN! We will praise our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ the Righteous for ever and ever! Thank you Lord!

“He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.”

Revelation 22:20

4 comments:

  1. Amen,let us antedate that day together, dear daughter! What a blessed hope we have! Thank you, LORD, for your mercy toward us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment mom! I do antedate that day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very true! Thank you Lord! Even so, come Lord Jesus. Hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Daniel, I feel much better already, and I am thankful for these reminders to look for a heavenly country for this world is not my home! I am just passing through as a pilgrim here! Thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for the time you take to read!