Thursday, May 24, 2012

Let us Exalt His Name Together!

 

“...My soul doth magnify the Lord, And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name. And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation. He hath shewed strength with his arm; he hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts. He hath put down the mighty from their seats, and exalted them of low degree. He hath filled the hungry with good things; and the rich he hath sent empty away. He hath holpen his servant Israel, in remembrance of his mercy; As he spake to our fathers, to Abraham, and to his seed for ever.”

Luke 1:46,47,49-55

Let us give thanks always at the remembrance of His holiness and all the great things He has done for us with His right hand and holy arm! He is magnificent! He is excellent! He name is above every name! He is the King of Kings and LORD of Lords! I love and adore God my Saviour!

ivy covered cottage

7 comments:

  1. Sweet post, Brytni!!
    Oh! I've been meaning to tell you this, but haven't gotten to it yet...
    I'm in the book of Matthew now in my 'cover to cover' reading of the Bible.
    And yes, we totally need to see each other again!

    Missing you,
    Kaylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. THank you for your comment! To God be the glory! I love reading through the gospels... Maybe the Lord will allow us to see each other again soon. All in His good timing and will!

    Miss and love you!
    Brytni

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I believe you have invited me before :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Brytni,
    I have not been here for a while. I have been receiving all your posts by email. Thanks for sharing the great posts.

    p.s. You are also welcome to come join my blogs if you like.

    :) Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Mrs. McRae and Lily for taking so long to publish these. I have been away from home the past couple of days with my family. It was a great encouragement to me to hear from you both! Thank you and may God receive all the glory!

    Mrs. McRae~ Thank you for your invitation! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for the time you take to read!