No… Not looking down your nose upon others… Getting down… Being humble :)
- Getting down to properly learn and help others.
- God’s definition is opposite the world (Romans 12:16).
- No one in the church is too low for you to stoop.
- From children to the aged, we should serve all.
- If you want God to descend to you, then do it!
- Get off your high horse and get down to others.
- There are only brethren in our Lord’s kingdom.
- Are children afraid of you, or happy to see you?
- Jesus severely warned about offending children.
- What does I Corinthians 1 and James 2 say about poor?
- What are halt, lame, and blind for? (Luke 14:12-14).
- Job was noted in the Bible for it (Job 31:13-15).
- Paul was made all things for all men to save.
- Paul would sacrifice any liberty for any man.
- Are you willing to do anything for just one soul?
“Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.”
“Then said he also to him that bade him, When thou makest a dinner or a supper, call not thy friends, nor thy brethren, neither thy kinsmen, nor thy rich neighbours; lest they also bid thee again, and a recompence be made thee. But when thou makest a feast, call the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind: And thou shalt be blessed; for they cannot recompense thee: for thou shalt be recompensed at the resurrection of the just.”
“If I did despise the cause of my manservant or of my maidservant, when they contended with me; What then shall I do when God riseth up? and when he visiteth, what shall I answer him?Did not he that made me in the womb make him? and did not one fashion us in the womb?”