- Examine every angle and degree of every action.
- To be wise, you must be circumspect (Ephesians 5:15).
- Godly men do not judge by appearance (John 7:24).
- Exhaustively consider a thing before doing it.
- Think others are too slow? You are too hasty.
- Part of circumspect is a multitude of counselors.
- Do you have a good feeling, or a good business plan?
- Do you see consequences removed and distant?
- Do you see effects on others and their plans?
- How to be circumspect? Slow down, be critical, be exhaustive.
“See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,”
“Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.”