(Don’t be confused… : ) )
• Prudent pessimism to believe nothing without proof.
• Prudence is to thoroughly grasp what is at hand.
• Only simple men believe everything (Proverbs 14:15).
• This certainly applies to "insider" information.
• There is more "information" than ever before.
• Bereans were noble for checking Paul (Acts 17:11).
• Prove all things; hold fast the good (I Thessalonians 5:21).
• We receive Bible preaching with a ready mind.
• Things that sound too good to be true … are not!
• Wisdom is able to recognize fools and scams.
“The simple believeth every word: But the prudentman looketh well to his going.”
“These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.”
“Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.”
1 Thessalonians 5:21