Sunday, July 15, 2012

5th C of Character

 

Conscientious

• Sober and serious attitude and approach to life.
• Living by a conscience sensitive and heeded.
• What kept Joseph the most from Mrs. Potiphar?
• How did David treat flocks and men of Nabal?
• How attentive are you to the details of a project?
• If you ignore your conscience, it will go away!
• Men love those who treat their things as their own.
• Always clean up jobs? Always roast hunt game?
• Do you communicate, clarify, and follow up?
• Follow instructions, or your own ideas instead?

“Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:”

1 Peter 5:8

“The slothful man roasteth not that which he took in hunting: but the substance of a diligent man is precious.”

Proverbs 12:27

2 comments:

  1. Love this one! LORD help is! Can't wait to hear more Wednesday! Your dad has been doing such a great job presenting this to our church! Love you so very much my bestest best friend!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Me too!... Well, I love them all :D I cannot wait to hear more either! I am very blessed to have a father such as mine. I praise the LORD for him! Love you more, my dearest and best of friends!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for the time you take to read!