• Sober and serious attitude and approach to life.
• Living by a conscience sensitive and heeded.
• What kept Joseph the most from Mrs. Potiphar?
• How did David treat flocks and men of Nabal?
• How attentive are you to the details of a project?
• If you ignore your conscience, it will go away!
• Men love those who treat their things as their own.
• Always clean up jobs? Always roast hunt game?
• Do you communicate, clarify, and follow up?
• Follow instructions, or your own ideas instead?
“Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:”
1 Peter 5:8
“The slothful man roasteth not that which he took in hunting: but the substance of a diligent man is precious.”