• Sense of guilt or shame calling for reformation.
• Some men are past feeling … past conviction.
• If not acted on, conviction will be less and less.
• No preaching or wisdom can then reach you.
• Pray for it … appreciate it … and run with it.
• It is the motive of heaven for doing things right.
• It remembers David, "Is there not a cause?"
• It takes all preaching to heart … not to neighbor.
• It looks to learn publicly or privately to improve.
• What are you going to do about your character?
“And David said, What have I now done? Is there not a cause?”
I Samuel 17:29
“The LORD is far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous.”