• Thinking about others to be helpful and kind.
• We are bound to consider one another (He 10:24).
• We are to be kindly affectioned also (Rom 12:10).
• When it is good to say, "Thank you," then do it!
• When you can offer to help another, then do it!
• Recall, "Keepers of the Kingdom," means you.
• Consider what goes into large church events.
• Consider who might be fearful, nervous, worried.
• How many of recent visitors did you greet?
• What have you done recently to thank parents?
“And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:”
“Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;”