• Affectionate benevolence to an afflicted person.
• Empathetic sympathy for others in any distress.
• This has nothing to do with you … but others.
• Who and whom in Nain fit the matter (Luke 7:11-13)?
• Do you grasp, "As bound with them," in (Hebrews 13:3)?
• Do you have bowels of mercy for those suffering?
• When in authority, do you love to forgive others?
• Can you overlook faults, knowing others' frame?
• Think … others have lives … greater than yours!
• Stop thinking and talking about yourself … now!
“And it came to pass the day after, that he went into a city called Nain; and many of his disciples went with him, and much people. Now when he came nigh to the gate of the city, behold, there was a dead man carried out, the only son of his mother, and she was a widow: and much people of the city was with her. 13 And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not.”
“Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body.”