- Your life is prioritized and structured around Him!
- God chose you to conform to His Son (Romans 8:29).
- Glory in Christ more than anything (Galatians 6:14).
- God's kingdom is always FIRST in life (Matthew 6:33).
- Anything detracting or dulling from it is rejected.
- Do most you meet soon know you are a Christian?
- If a parent, children soon figure our your zeal.
- What did Moses lose for the reproach of Christ?
- What did Paul count everything in his life as?
- Home, bedroom, auto… Jesus should be Lord!
- The greatest love is to help others please Christ.
- Can you remember, “He is Altogether Lovely!”?
- What is your favourite song? Who is it about?
- How much is your life like Paul’s? (2 Corinthians 5:14,15)
- Love those who correct anything offending Him.
“For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.”
“But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.”
“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”
“For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.”
2 Corinthians 5:14,15