Friday, August 24, 2012

18th C of Character

 

Confident

• Bold courage to do anything needed or wanted.
• The righteous are bold as a lion (Proverbs 28:1). Are you?
• What kind of man sees lions (Proverbs 22:13; 26:13)?
• Not self-confidence … but godly-confidence!
• David ran thru a troop and leaped a wall. How?
• The fear of man brings a snare … so trust God!
• If Jesus is with us, we may boldly say … (Hebrews 13:6).
• Do you know that guilt will remove manhood?
• Do your reasonable best, trust God for the rest.
• Nothing is too hard for Him: submit plans to Him.

 

“The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.”

Proverbs 28:1

“The slothful man saith, There is a lion without, I shall be slain in the streets.”

Proverbs 22:13

“The slothful man saith, There is a lion in the way; a lion is in the streets.”

Proverbs 26:13

“So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.”

Hebrews 13:6

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for the courage the LORD gives to do the things we would otherwise forego. "It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect." (Psalm 18:32, KJV) Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for the time you take to read!