This post is going to encompass the last 6 Character traits. I have had quite a bit going on and therefore didn’t get these last 6 published so for the sake of finishing up what I had begun I am posting the last 6 all at once. I greatly enjoyed this character trait study and pray that all who partook of it too will grow in conformity to Christ in all 24 aspects of character! Jehovah is a great cause! A worthy cause! Let us render Him our reasonable service by presenting our bodies a living sacrifice. ~Brytni
• Joyful happiness and excitement about anything.
• Christians are to rejoice – they should be happy.
• But the world? … Be of good cheer, Jesus won!
• Your testimony totally loses if you are depressed.
• Everyone is glad to be around a cheerful person.
• God has put great joy in our hearts … show it!
• What did kings think of sad sacks in old times?
• God will judge those not glad for all things.
• Wives and children suffer if you are cast down.
• If all were cheerful all the time … what a church!
• Agree to happily submit to the wishes of others.
• Why the lesson of the desert locust (Proverbs 30:27)?
• We submit ourselves to one another (Ephesians 5:21).
• Peace in an organization or organism requires it.
• Can you get excited about another's ideas?
• Do you build the family by celebrating each one.
• We are to endeavor for unity of peace (Ephesians 4:3).
• Do you rejoice or weep with those doing such?
• A church is for loving and serving, not vice versa.
• The ultimate – celebrating a repenting sinner!
“The locusts have no king, Yet go they forth all of them by bands;”Proverbs 30:27
“Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.” Ephesians 5:21
“Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.” Ephesians 4:3
• The least risky of two otherwise neutral options.
• All things may be lawful … are they expedient?
• What two animals best describe a foolish surety?
• Christian liberty is a fact … but not your license!
• Successful men are temperate in all things.
• Violating your conscience makes anything a sin.
• It is better to understate than to exaggerate.
• Music and television should be ruled harshly.
• The stricter you are with friends the better.
• Modesty is not for concluding … close enough.
• Cultured, refined, liberal way of doing things.
• Opposite of redneck, crude, rude, country, etc.
• There is more than one way to perform every act.
• Classy conduct adorns what you do with grace.
• What of Elijah and John? They were exceptions!
• It does not have to be costly … just done well.
• Don't expect elegance from your wife, if brutish.
• This is derived from being without offence.
• This is connected to devising liberal things.
• This is doing everything to adorn Christianity.
• Prudence and wisdom for examining and acting.
• A synonym for knowledge and understanding.
• Clever answers take study and careful thought.
• Clever choices require cynicism and caution.
• Clever men handle matters wisely (Proverbs 16:20).
• How clever are you at managing your wife's life?
• How clever at winning your children's hearts?
• Watch and learn from those older and wiser.
• Ask questions and use a multitude of counselors.
• God will give liberal wisdom to those that ask.
“He that handleth a matter wisely shall find good: And whoso trusteth in the Lord, happy is he.” Proverbs 16:20
• The greatest grace and bond of perfectness.
• The definition is sweet and thorough (I Corinthians 13:4-7).
• This is how you should treat each person in life.
• Your religion is totally vain without godly love.
• How glorious are you to overlook faults (Proverbs 19:11)?
• Do you believe and hope all things for peace?
• Is it a pleasure to devise liberal things (Isaiah 32:8)?
• It is more forgiving others than sending cards.
• Divide the Samaritan from Haiti earthquake.
• Love is the greatest proof of God, for He is love.
“Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.” 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
“The discretion of a man deferreth his anger; And it is his glory to pass over a transgression.” Proverbs 19:11
“But the liberal deviseth liberal things; And by liberal things shall he stand.” Isaiah 32:8