Sunday, December 23, 2012

Loving This Right Now!

 

“Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee. For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me. I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine. And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them. And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.”

John 17:7-11

I am thankful for our mediated Father Who has given us a High Priest, yea, even made us kings & priests to come boldly before His throne of grace! AND… He will lose none of His! Thank you LORD!

god's word

5 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a really neat verse, Brytni!
    Sorry about not commenting on your posts! I haven't been in the blogging world for a while! (If you can't tell by my vacant blog! :)
    The last picture is beautiful!
    Have a merry CHRISTmas, deary!
    Love always,
    Kaylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! The King's Prayer in the Garden, John 17. He will lose none of His.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~KAYLEE!!! You're back! I have missed your blog! I hope that you are well, dear! Thank you for your comment :) Love to you too!

    ~Thank you Found A Christian Blog... I am will have to hop over and see your blog. Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how Jesus prayed for us, not Himself, before He went to the cross. How selfless...He prayed for our souls before He even left this world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen! So true! Today we heard the sermon on faith that Mr. Eastland preached to you all while your grandparents were here, and I loved when He talked about Christ's selflessness in His comfort of the disciples! He told them that He was going to prepare a place for them, then return personally to take them to their mansions! Praise Him for His mercy!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for the time you take to read!