Thursday, March 21, 2013

Habakkuk

 

“Art thou not from everlasting, O Lord my God, mine Holy One? we shall not die. O Lord, thou hast ordained them for judgment; and, O mighty God, thou hast established them for correction. Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst not look on iniquity: wherefore lookest thou upon them that deal treacherously, and holdest thy tongue when the wicked devoureth the man that is more righteous than he?”

Habakkuk 1:12,13

“Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.”

Habakkuk 2:4

“For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of theLord, as the waters cover the sea.”

Habakkuk 2:14

“But the Lord is in his holy temple: let all the earth keep silence before him.”

Habakkuk 2:20

“Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.”

Habakkuk 3:17-19

6 comments:

  1. What a marvelous God we have! He is the same yesterday, today, and forever! Who is like unto Jehovah? His promises were established before the world began and they are sure! Praise Him, O praise Him! Thank you for the posts, Brytni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those verses, Brytni!
    Yours Truly...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much Kaylee! Sorry it took me so long to publish your comment... It't been shaping up into a busy spring! I pray that the LORD has been blessing your March :)

    Love,
    Brytni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brytni,

    Hey, you may think this is crazy but did you attend Orchard Elementary school in Utah for a little bit? It would have been the first grade. I know it says you were home schooled but, if so, I think I remember you. We were in the same class! I'm not trying to scare you but I came across your blog and thought, "she seems and looks familiar!" This must be a rather random comment you get.

    Julianne Horsley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julianne!

    I did attend Orchard for 1st grade! Wow! I can't believe you remember me and could tell who I was from my photo! That was before I was homeschooled which didn't happen until after 3rd grade. How did you come across my blog? All I can say is WOW! Haha! That is so amazing! I don't have as keen a memory as you do. I remember nothing from the class except for our teacher Mrs. Dalrimple :) Thank you for commenting! Wow Again!

    ~Brytni Jade

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for the time you take to read!