Monday, March 11, 2013

I Need Thee Every Hour

 

I need thee every hour, most gracious Lord; 
no tender voice like thine can peace afford.

I need thee every hour; stay thou nearby;
temptations lose their power when thou art nigh.

I need thee every hour, in joy or pain;
come quickly and abide, or life is vain.

I need thee every hour; teach me thy will;
and thy rich promises in me fulfill.

I need thee every hour, most Holy One;
O make me thine indeed, thou blessed Son.

I need thee, O I need thee;

every hour I need thee; O bless me now, 

my Savior, I come to thee.
Annie S. Hawks
bonnet lady

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard that song in such a long time!! Thank you so much for posting!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was listening to it yesterday and was reminded about how much I love it :) You are very welcome! Thank you for your comment, dear sister! I always appreciate the feedback!
    Love,
    Brytni

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for the time you take to read!