Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Micah

 

I am sorry to confuse you… I started with Lamentations yesterday and meant to skip only Ezekiel and Daniel and start in on Hosea… BUT, I was intrigued by Micah! Allow me to give you the verses that I most loved from that book , then I shall begin on Hosea tomorrow and attempt to go in order after this… : )

“And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.”

Micah 4:2

“And he shall stand and feed in the strength of the Lord, in the majesty of the name of the Lord his God; and they shall abide: for now shall he be great unto the ends of the earth.”

Micah 5:4

“He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lordrequire of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?”

Micah 6:8

“Therefore I will look unto the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me. Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me.”

Micah 7:7,8

“Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy. He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.”

Micah 7:18,19

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for the time you take to read!