Saturday, July 6, 2013

Thankfulness!

 

I have so many things to be thankful for… but today I’ll only mention a couple of things…

My family: Dad, mom, Bryant, Brady, Kathryn, Breagan, Bethany, Brigitta, Bellhannah, Berean and Bob!

And the rest of my family: Mr. Weir, Mr. Frisella, Ryan, Sarah and Jason!

That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ: From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

Ephesians 4:14-16

The LORD has been so good to me :) This weekend (well the end of the week meaning Thursday, and Friday) I got to spend time with most of the people listed above. There is nothing more pleasant and encouraging than being with my brothers and sisters! So much affection and care was given to me and I am full of gratitude. Here are a few pictures of some of my family… wish I had photos of all:

more friends

Some of the men… Ryan, Jason and my Dad :)

Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend. ~Proverbs 27:17

friends 2

Sarah, me, Brady, Bethany and Brigitta

My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of God, and do it. ~Luke 8:21

fun!

Ice cream!

(I said something really dumb in response to my dad showing me a photo and Jason made an awesome joke about it=laughter :))

Dad: Look at this picture of Berean

Me: Haha! Looks just like ‘im!

Jason: yep! That’s how photography works :)

Behold how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity~Psalm 133:1

icecream!

    O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him. ~Psalm 34:8

the guys

Setting up for fireworks… Brady and Ryan

A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity. ~Proverbs 17:17

bonfire

We had a bonfire!

camp firefire

It was a bit on the LARGE side… so we had to stand back to take in God’s glorious invention:FIRE!

I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee. ~Psalm 22:22

guitarsinging camp fire

No campfire would be complete without singing! Good memory tester to sing in the dark without a hymnal :)

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching andadmonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. ~Colossians 3:16

Thank you, O LORD, for my family!

Thank you for friends too!

You are good to your children!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Celebrating special days with family & friends is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mrs. Jackson! It certainly is! Hope you had a fun 4th of July weekend as well in the Sunny South! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. L-O-V-E-D this post, Brytni! Looked like a ton of fun! =D
    Woah... was it your birthday?!?!? If it was, then congratulations are due to the wonderful miss, brytni! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sweet Kaylee!

    It was a lot of fun! I love my church family!

    Yes, the 5th was my birthday :) I am 22 now ;) haha ;) Thank you!

    Love and miss ya!

    ~Brytni

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for the time you take to read!