Thursday, March 19, 2015

Holy Father, LOVE me STILL!

Wonderful, merciful Savior
Precious Redeemer and Friend
Who would have thought that a Lamb
Could rescue the souls of men?
You rescue the souls of men!

Counselor, Comforter, Keeper
Spirit we long to embrace
You offer hope when our hearts have
Hopelessly lost the way.
Oh, we hopelessly lost the way!

You are the One that we praise
You are the One we adore
You give the healing and grace
Our hearts always hunger for!

Almighty, infinite Father
Faithfully loving Your own
Here in our weakness You find us
Falling before Your throne!

One thing in life is constant! The Love of our Father in Heaven because of the BLOOD of His only Son! It was my sin that held Him to that cross, still daily I sin against Him, yet He gave me life through that death! How can I live for anyone or thing but Him!? How can anything in this life affect my zeal or love? I have gained everything by His ransom...Everything else is so temporal. Nothing but He Himself will ever satisfy. I am thankful that I have Him! When I am hungry, He feeds me! When I am thirsty, He gives me of the fount of living water that I might thirst not!

Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in THY sight, O LORD, my STRENGTH and my REDEEMER!

Oh! To have that heart so engulfed and absorbed in the LORD that only grace flows from my mouth! I would not offend anyone, I would not sin against Him with it, I would build others up, I would glorify Him!

Yet He forgives again... and will cleanse my heart again, making it new.... He'll NEVER cast me from His presence though I fail so many MANY times! Thank you LORD!





Holy Father, love me still
I have fallen from Your will
I am broken
Hear my humble cry...

I have wandered for so long
Tired and weary on my own
In Your arms I know I'm home, O God, My God
Take my life and make it Yours, Lord
Fill me with Your love
You are ALL I need
I surrender all of me

Take my life and make it Yours, Lord
Fill me with Your love
You are all I need
I surrender ALL of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Thank you for the time you take to read!